Sunday 15 January 2012

My 90's memories

Well I'm a 90's kid and I really proud of it because there are so many great 90's memories that I own! And I gonna show it in the list and let see if you can recognize those memories :)
So lets start~

Video tape
I watched all drama except the one from tv program with this thing, and my father even recorded a magic show with it and we watched it over and over again but its gone now because we are unable to keep tapes for long it will become moldy. Talk about tape, there's another thing that we need in order to watch our tapes over and over again which is...

Tape player
Remember this big, metal, without controller and heavy tape player? Remember those time when there're only play,pause and stop button? Without all those we-don't-even-press-or-know-its-function button on our controller?

90's cell phone
This cell phone look exactly the same with the one my father used to had :D I still remember my father used to put it on our television to charged after back from work. It need you to pull out the antenna to make or receive a call and don't be surprise that kids now day may thought it as a controller.


Audio cassette tape
Those time when we can only heard song from radio channel or from cassette tape, there are two side of the cassette so when we finish one we turn the other side. Its function are just the same as mp3 just bigger, used battery and shorter content of songs.

Camera film
We can't delete the picture that we took and there even a limits of the maximum pictures you can take each time. But it feel so real when you can touch the picture you took and look through the negative of the film under the light, it feel really good!
Those are my 90's memories ;) and congratulation if you remember too~


No comments:

Post a Comment